In-Home Care Answering Service
In-Home Care Answering Services:
Providing courteous, professional service to ensure you never miss an important call.
- Helping you grow your business
- A cost-effective alternative to hiring additional staff
- Reducing the stress on staff from late-night calls
Competitive Advantage: With the growth in our aging population, in-home care is an expanding and vital business for the compassionate care of our seniors. It is a very competitive industry and you cannot afford to miss a call from a potential new client.
It’s not always possible for your limited office staff to answer every call. And you don’t want your calls to go to voicemail, or worse yet, to an answering machine.
This is where Hartley’s excels.
To ensure your callers are always greeted by a friendly and courteous voice, we can answer your daytime overflow, lunch and/or after-hours calls for you.
We will answer each call according to your unique instructions. And we can screen them according to your specifications.
- We will ensure ALL potential new client calls are connected to you immediately.
- We will make sure any care-giver or current client emergencies are properly escalated.
- And we will document all non-urgent messages for office delivery the next day.
Cost Effective: And while hiring can be expensive, staffing doesn’t have to be. We can be an extension of your staff at a fraction of the cost of hiring. And we never call in sick, quit, or go on vacation.
Technology: We operate our business using the latest equipment and software. Our state-of-the-art technology enables us to provide highly customized service accurately and reliably.
To ensure we are providing service 24/7/365, we invest in robust, redundant backup systems that deliver near 100% uptime.
To view a complete list of industries we serve, click on the link below.