Why Clients Choose Hartley and Associates Phone Answering Service
For Urgent, Emergency calls:
Many of our clients hire our phone answering service because of the need for 24/7 or after-hours live support for urgent or emergency calls.
Who needs urgent/emergency call support?
The obvious …hospitals, doctors, dentists, therapists…who must respond quickly to urgent calls.
Hartley’s Answering Service has been serving the medical community for more than 30 years, ensuring urgent patient and hospital calls are handled with care, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Our expertise was founded in responding to urgent medical calls.
- Our office, equipment, and trained staff are HIPAA/HITECH compliant, meeting all privacy rules and regulations.
- Our reliable and robust technology and backup systems deliver near 100% uptime.
Other businesses and professions that require urgent/emergency call support include: IT support, property management, private security, vending-machine companies, HVAC companies, plumbers…any business that promises round-the-clock response.
How does Hartley’s Answering Service benefit these clients?
- We screen your calls, contacting you or dispatching services only for true emergencies according to your individual protocols.
- We buffer your on-call people from calls that can wait until the next business day.
- We do this at a fraction of the cost of hiring additional staff.
To Grow Your Business:
If you own a growing business, you can’t be all places at once AND answering every phone call. You need to use your time wisely. You also need to make sure that when your phone rings, someone answers…not an answering machine or voicemail system, but a real person. Otherwise, the caller will likely just call the next company in their Google search.
For any business that can’t afford to miss a call, Hartley’s is an efficient and cost-effective solution. We provide professional, courteous customer service without the expense and hassle of hiring more staff.
- Our phone answering service will cover the phones while you are in business meetings or out on a job.
- We answer overflow calls, so you don’t need to worry about missing an important call or diverting the caller to voicemail while your phone lines are busy.
- We screen calls, connecting important callers to you immediately.
- We do all this at a fraction of the cost of hiring additional staff.
As a Cost-Effective Alternative to Hiring:
Many businesses, large and small, often require additional staffing to help with the phones, but don’t necessarily need or want to hire another full or part-time employee.
Some of our clients are small businesses that have little or no staff, they might not have a regular office, but need their callers to receive excellent customer service.
Hartley’s Answering Service provides that additional bump in staffing at a fraction of the cost of hiring.
Face it, hiring and training is a hassle. And it’s expensive. Taxes alone add at least 20% to base pay, and that doesn’t include benefits and other overhead costs. So if you need an excellent ‘virtual receptionist’, Hartley’s Answering Service is here to help.
- We provide professional, courteous and accurate Virtual Receptionist services.
- We can answer your phones 24/7/365 or only when you need us.
- And we never call in sick, quit, or go on vacation.